Hosted by Cleerly
For too long, cardiovascular care has focused primarily on symptoms while failing to address the root cause of heart disease. Our Transforming Cardiac Care webinar series offers candid conversations with the world's leading experts on using CCTA to identify at-risk patients and provide the most effective preventive and precision heart care.
Over the course of the webinar series, we'll take a deep dive into sobering statistics about today's current approach to cardiovascular care, and answer a key question about how we as an industry can change the paradigm for cardiovascular care.
See upcoming webinar details below.
May 25, 2 PM EST
Staging Atherosclerosis: Understanding Plaque Burden for Patient Evaluation and Treatment
- The relationship of atherosclerosis to stenosis severity and ischemia
- How the four plaque stages assist providers with understanding patient disease burden
- How providers can leverage staging system for individualized diagnosis and treatment
MARCH 30, 12 PM EST
Stenosis vs. Atherosclerosis: What is the Driving Force Behind Increased Heart Attack Risk?
- Why traditional methods of heart disease evaluation and risk stratification are failing too many patients
- Critical differences in plaque types and how they can be changed and tracked with CCTA enabled by AI
- Why atherosclerosis - the strongest predictor of heart attack risk - is all that matters
TO BE ANNOUNCED
The Top 5 Reasons Why Calcium Scoring is Not Enough
- What a calcium score (CAC) of zero really means
- What are the advantages to using CCTA in conjunction with CAC to evaluate heart attack risk
- How should providers leverage CAC and CCTA findings to determine the most effective treatment for patients to prevent future events