You. Belong. Here.
Explore our Open Positions
We are a team out to change the world through better and more precise cardiovascular care.
Our work is meaningful and we see its impact on a daily basis.
We prioritize people, challenge the status quo, and strive for excellence in everything we do.
Ready to join?
Recently, our name and logo have been used to post fake jobs on job boards without our knowledge. The fake jobs have been removed and we will continue to monitor job boards moving forward and take swift action as needed.
Recruiting Fraud is a deceptive practice where individuals pose as recruiters, hiring managers, or employees of the company. Their goal is to trick candidates into providing personal information (resume, social security number, bank account information, drivers license, passport, etc).
Recruiting at Cleerly:
- We use Greenhouse as our ATS (Application Tracking System)
- All open jobs are posted here, on our Careers page: https://cleerlyhealth.com/careers (if you see a Cleerly job posted on another job board, confirm that the job is also posted on our website and apply directly from our Careers Page)
- All communication from Cleerly will come from our corporate email domain (@cleerlyhealth.com). We do not use other website domain names for emails
- All interview scheduling communication will come from Calendly (https://calendly.com/austincleerly) or Greenhouse ATS (https://app4.greenhouse.io/)
- All interviews conducted at Cleerly are done via phone call or Zoom. We never text or use chat services to conduct interviews.
- When you move to the final interview stages at Cleerly, you will be contacted by our Senior Talent Partner from our corporate email domain (@cleerlyhealth.com) and receive an offer letter via DropBox Sign
- We will never ask for bank account information, social security number, or any other personal information during the interview process.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.