Cleerly for Employers
A unique phenotype-driven program that personalizes heart attack prevention to improve employee health outcomes and reduce healthcare costs.
Over 50% of patients experience no symptoms before a heart attack.1 Cleerly provides an image-driven cardiac health assessment that performs deep phenotyping of the heart to help physicians determine an employee's risk for heart attack and sudden death from heart disease.
Source: 1. Benjamin EJ et al. Circulation 2019
Allow Cleerly to help your employees understand their cardiac health and prevent a severe event. We translate imaging science into easy-to-consume clinical insights that improve diagnosis, treatment, and education to enhance an employee’s cardiovascular health.
What Can Cleerly Accomplish for Your Organization?
Pinpoint up to the more than 50% of people who will suffer a heart attack but will have experienced no symptoms1 before the event. Source: 1. Benjamin EJ et al. Circulation 2019
Distinguish the 50% of people who will die from their first heart attack who are less than 50 years of age.
Identify the 70% of people who will experience heart attacks and are considered “low risk” by traditional cardiovascular risk factors.2 Source: 2. Akosah KO et al. J Am Coll Cardiol 2003
Improve the longitudinal treatment of 47% of Adult Americans who are at-risk of heart attacks based upon such factors as blood pressure, cholesterol and others.
Save unnecessary healthcare costs from the most expensive disease that costs the US $317B annually, with 40% of costs attributed to lost work productivity.
- Improve health outcomes for employees through prevention of heart attacks and other cardiovascular events
- Reduce healthcare costs associated with coronary artery disease and its risk factors
- Employee focused cardiac literacy tools and personalized assessment results
- Early detection of risk for the #1 killer
- Optimize medical treatment regimens to improve treatment of chronic conditions
- Aggregate cost-effectiveness data to effectively inform an organization’s benefits program
Ready to learn more?
Schedule a consultation to discover how Cleerly can transform your organizational health.